Super-lightweight framed formwork HANDI
Handi is a lightweight framed formwork system, which has been specially designed for quick and cost-saving construction. Thanks to its lightweight panels the forming process is effectively implemented by hand. Consequently, the Handi system suits best for forming of foundations, small aboveground and underground concreting work in projects with limited use of crane or without it and with difficulties in use of heavy framed formwork systems (e.g. Varimax system). In addition, it has made a good use in small projects such as villas, private houses, living compounds etc.
- 35 kN/m2 pressure of fresh concrete;
- High quality film faced plywood with thickness of 15 mm. Film weight 240 g/m2.
- Universal application of the Handi system will give you an opportunity to use one system for variety of different tasks;
- Reduction of expenses due to minimization of crane usage;
- High number of use cycles means lower follow-up expenses;
- Reduction of expenses by means of restoration and cleaning possibilities;
- Galvanized or powder-coated steel frames, for long service life;
- High quality of concrete surface minimizes finishing work.
Easy to use:
- Having a grid of standard panel sizes provides much easier planning and forming;
- All the connectors and accessories are easily fixed into the slots and quickly tighten, consequently forming time is efficient and maximized;
- Ergonomic of the system ensures fast and save assembly.
- Accessories such as — lifting hooks, wall brackets, supporting struts etc. make for save and easier handling of the system.
Areas of use of the Handi system:
- Wall formwork;
- Column formwork;
- Foundation formwork.