Slab formwork VARITABLE
Slab formwork tables VARITABLE PLUS
VARITABLE PLUS by Variant is a fast and efficient way of forming large-area slabs. The system can be easily adjusted to varying structural and architectural designs (loads, shapes, concrete surfaces etc.) Once assembled, a complete table unit can be positioned, adjusted, stripped and repositioned to a new area ofconcrete placement using minimal labor. The table can be shifted along the slab using Variant’s shifting trolley. In order to gain maximum efficiency, VARITABLE PLUS can be easily combined with VARITABLE and VARIFLEX systems.
Consisting of high-grate system components, Waling 12 (as main beams) and H20 beams (as secondary beams) VARITABLE PLUS system has several distinctive features, compared with VARITABLE System:
- Higher load bearing capacity;
- Faster and simpler assembly;
- Integrale working platforms;
- System solutions for forming drop beams and stop-ends;
- Swivel-heads make it easy to move the tables out over parapets.
- Due to its load-bearing flexibility, VARITABLE system can be adapted to withstand loads of fresh concrete of different kinds of slab thicknesses. Optimal and cost-effective use within a range of slab thicknesses up to 500 mm.;
- Maximum table form height—6.0 m.
- Can easily be combined with VARITABLE and VARIFLEX systems;
- Any type of form-facing can be selected
Easy handling and planning:
- Any requirements for architectural concrete flat slab design can be met;
- Can cover a wide area of practical applications.
- Integrated working platforms for save and easier handling of the system;
- Safe working already during assembly.
- Rapid pace of work and cutting of assembly costs, due to the repositioning of complete units;
- Outer drop beam and slab can be formed using one system;
- Table form can be horizontally repositioned without use of a crane;
- Fewer parts speed up assembly;
- High number of use cycles means lower follow-up expenses;
- Reduction of expenses by means of system adaptability.
Main features of the system:
- Higher load bearing capacity comparing to Varitable system;
- Consisting of high-grate system components: Waling 12 (as main beams) and H20 beams (as secondary beams);
- 4 standard formats: 2.50 x 4.00 m./ 2.50 x 5.00 m./ 2.00 x 4.00 m./ 2.00 x 5.00 m.;
- Maximum slab height up to 6.00 m.;
- The tilting mechanism of the swivel head enables to fold and fix props at an angle of either 75 or 90 for lifting tables out across parapets and railings;
- The swivel head is easy to relocate along primary beam;
- Wedge-lock of the swivel head makes it easy to attach and detach props;
- Pre-assembled table grille for facing with any desired form ply.