Load-bearing Scaffolding Top Tower 70
Load-bearing scaffolding Top Tower 70
The system of load-bearing scaffoldings Top Tower 70 is based on robust frames made of galvanized steel or powder-coated steel, with maximum load-bearing capacity 70 kN per leg. The Top Tower 70 has broad spectrum of applications in bridge-building, high-rise and industrial construction fields. The system supports different kinds of slabs cast in place (thickness, heights, inclinations etc.), also the Top Tower 70 system is used for shoring of pre-caste elements. TT70 can be adjusted to different layouts and loads owing to variable inter-frame spacing. Assembly is easy, logical and fast, can be done by two workers. Individual adjustment of upper and lower supports is possible.
- Load-bearing capacity up to 70 kN per leg;
- The inter-frame spacing can be varied to provide necessary load-bearing capacity.
- Excellent adaptation to different layouts, made possible by variable inter-frame spacing;
- Upper and lower supports with 50 cm extension range each, for easier height adjustment;
- The system can be exactly adapted to any length, width and height.
- Rapid pace of work and cutting of assembly costs;
- Fewer parts speed up assembly;
- High number of use cycles means lower follow-up expenses;
- Reduction of expenses by means of system adaptability;
- Galvanized or powder-coated frames, for long service life.
Easy handling and planning:
- Small number of different parts is used;
- For assembly no tools required;
- Any requirements for architectural concrete slab design can be met;
- Can cover a wide area of practical applications.
- Can be pre-assembled horizontally and lifted safely into the vertical position, due to inter-frame connections;
- Dependable stability.